The PC series is constructed of heavy steel guaranteeing top performance in the harshest environments. The stainless steel commodity tray is simple to remove and clean. The bright red LED display is readily viewable by the operator and customer on both sides of the scale. Take the guesswork out of pricing your products by utilizing the optional P-220 printer. The labels clearly show your store name, the product name, price per pound and the total price. Whether you require a basic price computing scale or the added power of labeling, Detecto's PC Series scales can handle the task. NTEP legal-for-trade.
The 27 easy-to-use PLU (Price Look Up) keys provide instant recall of product prices for speedy calculation of total price and allow fast output to a printer.
• Easy-to-use price per pound feature with instant display of total price.
• Up to 99 product prices can be stored in memory for speedy recall along with product names when the optional label printer is used.
• Alpha keypad to name each product for printing on the labels.
• 27 preset keys - Simply place a product on the scale and press the product's pre-defi ned preset key to access stored data.
• Removable PLU key label chart for identifying your specifi c products on the keyboard.
• Assign shelf life for each product, providing "Packed On" and "Sell By" dates printed on the thermal label.
|Display:||16 character .56 in (14 mm) high LED on front and back of scale for weight, unit price, and total price|
|Power:||115 VAC, 50/60 Hz (optional 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz); powering a 12 VDC, 700 mA wall plug-in module|
|Dimensions:||13.5 in W x 12 in D x 4 in H (343 mm W x 305 mm D x 102 mm H)|
|Platform Size:||13.5 in W x 8.75 in D (343 mm W x 222 mm D)|
|Material:||Brushed stainless steel|
|Shipping Weight:||21 lb / 9.5 kg|
|Capacity (PC10):||6 lb x .002 lb|
|Capacity (PC20):||15 lb x .005 lb|
|Capacity (PC30):||30 lb x .01 lb|
|Frontend Model Name||N/A|