The P220 and P240 high quality direct thermal printers are perfect for labeling, feature a flip-up print head for easy media loading or cleaning, and produce high quality characters at 203 dots per inch. Both feature a print speed of up to 4" per second. Interfacing to Cardinal’s indicators via a RS-232 serial port, they can print lines, boxes and graphics. If you require a high quality thermal printer, these models are your answer.
- Suprisingly compact footprint without compromising performance or value.
- High quality bar code label printing at 3.5 inches per second
- RS-232 serial connectivity - available compact cable ready to plug into Detecto's 758C
- Auto-switching power supply
- Includes sample roll of direct thermal media
- Label printing at 3.5" / second
|Print Technology:||direct thermal, 203 dots per inch resolution (8 dots/mm)|
|Print Width:||2.2 in maximum (56 mm)|
|Print Speed:||3.5 inches per second (89 mm/s)|
|Standard Memory:||128KB SRAM, 512KB Flash|
|Max. Print Length:||11 inches with standard memory (279 mm)|
|Interfaces:||parallel or serial|
|Overall Dimensions:||3.6 in W x 7.5 in D x 6.8 in H / 93 mm W x 190 mm D x 173 mm H|
|Shipping Weight:||2.7 lb / 1.2 kg|
|Frontend Model Name||N/A|