Adverised price (34,000) Available with registration or with our NRU coupon code (nru-010)
International Scale is proud to introduce our newest line in our truck scale family, we have recently negotiated a deal with Optima Scale to offer thier truck scale for an incrediably low price. This is no light weight scale either this beast of a scale weighs in at 33,000 lbs of steel and a 2/5" steel deck 50 ton CLC, if you know scales or you have recently read up on truck scales you will know that theses specs would typically place this scale in an extreme duty class of truck scale. So in short you are getting a really heavy duty truck scale that carries a 5 year deck and below and a 10 year weighbridge warranty at an entry level price
All orders placed Before 12-31-12 will recieve Side rails compliments of ISS
- Open Bottom Orthotropic Design forms a super strong low deflection corrosion resistant deck
Massive 100 ton capacity (plus 150% overload protection), 50 ton CLC rating, far exceeding most state max limits
Extremely heavy duty with incredible steel weight - 70' x 11' has 33,000 lbs of steel, With others weighing in at 25-29,000
Quadruple Platform System (4 platforms) sets it apart from the normal Triple platform, providing faster and more accurate individual tandem axle weights than other competing models
2/5" (10mm) thick diamond deck plate, thicker than 3/8" of the industry's heavy duty standard
Innovative self-centering double ended load cell suspension allows the scale to move without damage during normal operations, while always returning the scale to the same exact location
Interlocking platform design for easy one-day installation
- Stainless steel NEMA4X junction box with surge protection located in the scale
- Grounding wire configuration helps protects the system from lightning penetration
- Durable baked-on, anti-corrosion powder paint gives the scale the long-lasting appearance
- 8 (pcs) of decks in total, approx. 4,100 lbs each, making it unnecessary for renting a crane during installation. Saves you BIG $$$ and tons of hassle!
Price listed includes the following
- Heavy Duty Truck scale
- Truck Scale indicator
- Your choice in style of printer, ticket slip, or reciept style
- Free Freight! Freight to anywhere in the Continental US, Other locations outside the us available too, Additional Charges may apply
- $600 credit towards travel to your location & Room and Board
- 24 onsite man hours towards installation ($1560) Professional, Factory Trained Scale Technician
- $500 credit towards crane or lifting equipment
- Up to 75 ft of home run cable and conduit
- Calibration and Certification of scale system.
You will need to provide
- 1-3 general labor persons depending on site and site preperation
- Any local permits that may be required
- Foundation, We will provide the prints for construction of said foundation
- If we are flying in we will need general construction equipment, Reciprocating saw, trencher or labor to dig any trenches, hammer drill Most items can be rented at local rental shop if you do not have equipment on hand.
General installation will go as follows We will arrive typically 24-48 hours before the scale arrives to evaluate the site and start the installation before scale arrives if time permits, on the day the scale arrives will be the longest day on site typically we will have the scale unloaded and the installation 90% complete that day, The Following day we will wrap up the installation start & complete any special options you may have ordered, provide training and calibrate the scale. Start to finish 2-4 days is the typical depending on weather scheduling and site preperations.
Any overages will be billed net 30, you will be notified as work progresses on remaining credit balance and will be notified of any credits or balances due that will be billed or issued back to you with in 24 hours of job completion.
|Frontend Model Name||N/A|